Aug 9, 2013

Friday's Letters.


Before you start reading these Friday letters, you should know that I saw Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, and Casey James in concert on Tuesday and I haven't been able to think about anything else since then. #bestnightever

Dear T. Swift, you put on a freaking fantastic concert. I was literally more excited than some of the twelve year old girls wearing red tutus, red lipstick, and t-shirts with ironed-on lyrics. Dear Ed Sheeran, you are a musical genius. How the heck do you stand on a stage without a band and create that sound by yourself? How? Magic? Pure genius. Dear Casey James, you were a surprise, to say the least. I actually had no idea you were opening before Ed Sheeran, but I didn't hate it. All I want to know, is how you kept your hair looking flawless in this Kansas humidity. Because my hair looked like a giant frizzy disaster. Half curly, half straight. It didn't know who it wanted to be. Tell me your secrets.

Linking up with Ashley from The Sweet Season.

7 comments:

  1. I love all three artists and I'm so jealous you got to see them! Ed Sheeran is a truly wonderful singer and I love all of his songs - I wish I could write songs as well as he does!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl I went to a concert Tuesday night & it's all I've thought about too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great letters. Visiting from AS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always though T-Swift would put on a fun concert!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going on Tuesday! I cannot wait!!! I feel like I should wear something red, but idk what!

    ReplyDelete